The Veterans Pool is CLOSED for the 2021 Season.
The Splash Pad is currently open.
The West Fargo Park District provides lifeguards to ensure that all patrons are safe while swimming. Groups are responsible for providing supervisors to enforce rules, maintain safety and help discipline their children when necessary. All young children must be supervised according to the rules below.
Admission Policy Children under the age of 1 are free. All other guests that enters the pool must pay an admission fee. Admission must be paid for each session attending.
Weather Policy The pool will be open when the air temperature is 62 and above.
Diaper Policy All children who wear diapers are required to wear water proof diapers while at the Veterans Memorial Pool. This is for the safety of everyone.
Food Policy No outside food is allowed in the pool area. Concessions are available.
Additional Pool Rules
• No glass containers.
• Food in designated areas only.
• No outside food or beverage allowed, concessions are available.
• No bandages or open sores will be allowed in the pool.
• No cutoff shorts or basketball shorts allowed in the pool.
• No hair pins, elastic or plastic hair bands.
• Waterproof plastic diapers are required for diaper-aged children (available at the concessions for $2).
• Inappropriate behavior as deemed by management will be cause for expulsion from the premises.
• Supervisors must be 16 or older.
• All children 8 and younger must be supervised (children 9 and older may enter the pool by themselves).
• There must be at least one supervisor for every 8 children.
• Coastguard approved life jackets and swimming shirts are allowed, water wings are not acceptable.
Water Slide Rules