Kindergarten – Grade 6
Flag Football league is a recreational, non-competitive league designed for the participant to have fun and learn the basic skills of flag football. All players need a mouth guard. Football spikes are recommended, but not required.
- Space is limited so register early! Teams will be limited to 14 players per team, no exceptions. Register according to grade and school attending for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- All participants must have a jersey for this program. This is not included in the registration fee, so please be sure to add a jersey unless you are using one from last year. Jerseys will be handed out by the first game.Schedule will vary each week; 1-2 practices or games will be played each week on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays at 5:30 PM or 6:45 PM and/or Saturdays at 9:00 AM, 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM according to the schedule. Game/practice times will vary each week. Please refer to your child’s team schedule for details. Team schedules will be emailed and posted online at wfparks.org by July 26 for 4th, 5th/6th grade and by August 2nd for K, 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade.
- Grades 4th-6th will be in a league with Fargo Park District and Moorhead Parks, this is a great option for youth to pay more games but are not ready to play tackle football. Games will be scheduled in all three sites, please refer to your child’s schedule for more details. Grades 4th-6th will start games prior to Labor Day.
- Carpooling For carpooling purposes you may request to play with two other individuals, however these two individuals must be in the same level and school as your child. These registrations must be mailed together or turned into the office at the same time. If registering online, make sure to put the two requested players in the notes section. Carpool requests only applies to registrations received by the registration deadline. Requests to play on the same team will not be guaranteed.
- Volunteer coaches are needed! We would not be able to off er this program without the help of volunteer coaches. Please indicate on registration form or online registration if you are interested in being a coach and if there is another coach you would like to work with.
Check the Cancellation Line at 551-7138 for the most current weather-related and other schedule updates.
For specific dates, times and registration information click on Register Online button.