Turn West Fargo into a giant game board with this fun Scavenger Hunt Adventure. Compete in this FREE amazing race by collecting clues and photos. Free hot dogs and pop will be served.
First place team will receive a $200 gift card to a business of their choice!
Register to Win Awesome Door Prizes too!
Scavenger Hunt Adventure Rules and Tips
The goal of the game is to complete and find all 10 Clues and tasks and return to Maplewood Park!
What is Needed:
- Participants driving must have a valid drivers license in their possession during hunt and must have automobile insurance.
- Camera/Cell Phone
- West Fargo Park District Map and Facility Key (provided at time of registration)
- Ability to Unravel Clues
- Gather a team of 2 or more and participate in this awesome adventure!
- Register team at Maplewood Park at 5:30pm.
- Scavenger Hunt will begin after all teams are registered.
- Please drive carefully and have fun!
- Return back to Maplewood Park by 8:00pm.
- All Scavenger Hunt objects are in a West Fargo Park.
- Refer to the West Fargo Park District Map and Facility Key to help find the clue location.
- All members of the Scavenger Hunt team must physically go to the clue location and then take a photo of object found.
Prizes will be awarded around 8:15pm.
This is a free event
If you have any questions during this hunt, call 701-371-9729.
*Rules are subject to change.
Thank you to our sponsors: Alerus, Gate City Bank, 1st International Bank & Trust, Bell State Bank & Trust, Kinder Closet, Dakota Fence and SES Vanderhave